Electrical Retrofitting and Upgrades in Hartford
Otis Mechanical LLC specializes in electrical retrofitting, complete or partial re-wiring, panel, subpanel and circuit breaker upgrades. Our goal is to the modernization of your home or commercial office wiring systems to meet today’s safety code standards and energy savings options.
We guarantee the safety and quality of our craftsmanship on your Hartford home or commercial property and invite you to bring your out dated, degraded or inefficient lighting and electrical system into the millennium with our advanced retrofitting expertise.
What is Electrical Retrofitting?
New construction can be costly when a simple modification can yield the same, or better results at a fraction of the price. The main function is to see how much money you will save if you make your infrastructure as energy efficient as possible. To determine if electrical retrofitting is right for your Hartford residence or commercial business, get in touch with us today to book a free consultation with one of our mechanical contractors.
We’ll walk you through the process, analyzing your current electrical systems and designing and implementing adjustment plans that align with your current and future electricity consumption requirements.
Electrical Retrofitting Services
- Electrical panel, subpanel and circuit breaker retrofitting
- Re-wiring – complete or partial
- Electrical lighting retrofitting, dimmer switches and control panels
- Adding wiring systems for the installation of heat pumps
- Low voltage lighting
- Swimming pool retrofitting
- Electrical retrofitting kitchen wiring for installation of state of the art appliances
- Modern hot water boiler installation, wiring retrofits
- Electrical upgrades upon request
- Adherence to building and safety codes
Reasons for Retrofitting
Aging equipment, damage, equipment failure, voltage adjustments, panning for the future or changes to the way you consume power are all great reasons to contact Otis Mechanical LLC for any electrical panel retrofits or re-wiring no matter the scale of your project.
Our educated, innovative electricity specialists will work with you develop an organized and efficient plan of action that will take your current high and low voltage electrical equipment and modernize the system for compatibility, energy savings and streamlined electrical connectivity. If you are installing a state of the art hot tub in a historic property, upgrading appliances or modernizing your industrial processes, let us take care of the fine details on your behalf.
What to Consider Before Retrofitting?
Before you begin an electrical retrofitting project in Hartford there are a several considerations.
- Will completing an electrical retrofitting project in Hartford qualify me for an energy efficiency program or rebate and bring my current or proposed appliances, machinery, and operational equipment up to code?
- Will modernizing wiring and equipment decrease my energy consumption costs?
- Am I working with HVAC units or other equipment which may require additional considerations?
- Should I also upgrade my electrical panel during the process to meet future energy needs?
A comprehensive and customized plan from Otis Mechanical LLC will help you answer these questions about your long term investment, and more. We invite you to get in touch with us for a consultation, to get started on your Hartford home or industrial electrical retrofitting action plan today.